In difficult times is when ideas flow more, we are forced to burn neurons in favor of survival and this is when new companies and projects emerge.
Video is the best way to publicize and promote these new bets for the future, but not any video.
This has to be, of course, direct, concise, brief and impressive and attract the attention of both clients and potential investors.
A formula that usually works is the following:
1. Pose a problem, in this case create a market need, so that the viewer can identify with it.
2. Expose a solution, that is, all the advantages it will offer and the market niche that your product will occupy but always from the emotion, finding an image, a phrase or any detail that impacts and touches the fiber.
3. Explain your idea with the aim of generating confidence and selling credibility, describing in detail and very clearly your product and / or the services you want to offer.
4. Close the video leaving a mark, impacting with humor, with a moral or with a solution that you had not exposed until the moment to finish the play.
5. And finally the corporate image, the personal seal, that which defines you visually, either with an animation or giving a funny touch.
These are the kind of challenges we love to take on Frame25, helping young creatives do what they like best.
Crowdfundings, small investors, people who do not know what to do with their money, prepare to see the best videos of companies that are forming at this precise moment and that will be in the near future.
Frame25, because we like to be with those who start!